The GRS Star Wars Flight Yoke Kickstarter is complete! All backers units have shipped, and we will have time on our Amazon Store. Click link below to order when stock is available.
The traditional ATARI Arcade Yoke controller back in 1983 used potentiometers to generate control output for the Star war arcade machine. It was made with a combination of complex machining parts and mechanisms. This includes having to use a gear drive mechanism, potentiometers and a complex wiring harness design. The GRS Flight Yoke uses a complete redesigned mechanism, overcoming the limitation of the original design. The GRS design includes the following:
1. Non-contact mechanical structure with magnetic sensing technology to drive the Yoke controller.
2. No gears, no potentiometer. Maximize precision, durability and the stability of the yoke controller.
3. Support new games!! ( Elite dangerous, STAR WARS: SQUADRONS etc.)The GRS Flight Yoke uses the standard USB interface. It will be recognized as gamepad controller on Windows/Linux/Raspberry Pi and can be used in any emulation platform that supports an analog joystick or mouse with 6 independent buttons including the functional buttons. So it’s more than just a yoke controller.
4. Physical Inertia Centering mechanism, a more accurate result and less re-calibration needed for the analog joystick.
5. 2 Buttons + 2 Triggers + 2 Functional Buttons (6 total) are recognized as Independent gamepad controller buttons.
6. Complete metal structure is used(handle grips are made with high strength hardened engineering plastic).
7. Mouse mode: Allow more game flexibility. The GRS Yoke can be used for games that use a mouse over an analog joystick.
8. Vertical direction reverse switching: Allow user to switch the direction of pitch without digging into the input configuration.
9. Arcade1UP Star War Arcade ready. Arcade Quality replacement yoke for your Star War Arcade1UP.
10. ATGames Legends Ultimate compatibility via USB port with Mouse or gamepad joystick mode.
11. Commercial Arcade Compatibility. Potentiometer signal output.